The adventures of Pewfell take place on a planet called Urf, which may or may not be our own earth at some point in the far, far distant future. Over many millenia and in many ways society has devolved into a more regressive fudal state, but in a few other ways they enjoy great advances over our own civilization.
The following links lead to maps, images and descriptions, many of which are themselves clickable. just jump in, wander around and see where you end up:
- The City of Spirekassle – Information, map and detailed buiding descriptions of Pewfell’s home town.
- Midworld – The continent in which much of the series so far is set.
- The Planet – The history and mechanics of future earth.
- Pantheon of Gods – Descriptions of some of the deities and demons.
- The Hog’s Nuts, Spirekassle – map of pewfell’s preferred drinking establishment.
- Pewfell’s Old House – Floorplans and interactive tour of the Porfingles’ residence in Spirekassle.
- Pewfell’s Personal History – Tracing his family tree back 4 generations.
- Spells – Some clerical spells, as used by Bish Bathenwell – devised by Jan Hochbruck
To my honorable fellow DM’s of the world, please feel free to adapt any of these maps and characters for use in your own RPGs. Please tell me about it if you do! If you have a website associated with your game, do put a link to the this site (http://www.pewfell.com) or even better why not run the comic strip RSS Feed on your own site and insist your players read it every day!